OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Saturday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE:
- Saturday at 5 pm (English)
- Sunday at 9:00 am & 11:00 am (English) and 5:00 pm (Spanish)
DAILY MASSES: Tuesday through Friday at 9 am
- Tuesday, October 31st at 5 pm
- Wednesday, November 1st at 9 am
- Thursday, November 2nd at 9 am
SACRAMENT of RECONCILIATION: Saturdays at 4 – 4:30 and upon request.
Perpetual Adoration of the Eucharist Held on the first Thursday of each month from 8 – 9 am before the 9 am daily Mass.
Anointing of the Sick Offered on the first Friday of each month immediately after the 9 am daily Mass, and by appointment.
Low-Gluten Hosts Low-gluten hosts approved by the USCCB are available for Communion at all Masses. Please ask one of our Hospitality Ministers at our Welcome Counter for assistance.
Diocesan Victim Assistance Office: 1-844-669-8911
Click Here for Directions.